Saturday 16 June 2012

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat

YSL's iconic Touche Éclat needs no introduction. 20 years after its launch YSL have decided to take their winning formula one step further by developing a foundation with the same principles. Le Teint Touche Éclat is a foundation that is designed to target shadowy areas and define contours, while being weightless on the skin, erasing imperfections and enhancing your natural features.
I was so excited to be sent a small sample to try before Le Teint Touche Éclat launches nationwide on July 9th. This foundation comes in an impressive range of 22 shades grouped into three undertones. I chose the pale BR10 Beige Rose, which is the lightest of the cool toned shades.

The formulation of this foundation is very light. It blends into the skin instantly giving a low/ medium coverage that looks very natural. If you already have good skin this foundation is ideal - evening skin tone and adding a subtle, healthy glow while still being fairly matte and almost undetectable on the skin. Even when adding another layer this foundation still looks sheer and never cakey or heavy. It really does let your skin shine through!
As my skin gets fairly oily throughout the day I prefer to add a little extra coverage with concealer to cover undereye circles and any blemishes/ scars and set it with MAC MSF powder to ensure my makeup lasts.
I have really enjoyed wearing this foundation as it looks so natural and can't wait for the whole range to hit stores so I can pick up a deeper shade for the Summer!

Are you a fan of the original Touche Éclat? Are you excited about the launch of YSL's new Touche Éclat foundation? Only a month to go!! xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I can't wait to try this foundation. It looks like it's everything I am looking for in a perfect base. I wonder when it will be launched in the rest of Europe.

    Thanks for the review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will check it out when it comes to the US. It is awesome that you got to try it in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this look gorgeous! I cannot wait to get a sample of this.

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful ! You look perfect ! I can't wait to try this product ! :D

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig