Sunday 17 October 2010

The Body Shop 30% discount!!

This weekend The Body Shop have a 30% discount on ALL online purchases. Plus if you spend over £15 (pre-discount) you get free delivery.

Just enter the code: Autumn30 at the checkout.

I have already taken advantage of this and have stocked up on my favourite Neroli Jasmin body lotion, shower gel and body mist. If you haven't had a chance to try the beautiful Neroli Jasmin scent this may be the perfect time!
I use the lotion as my hand cream and every time I apply it (be it at work, on public transport, at the checkout at Waitrose or in the cinema) I always get compliments on how amazing it smells, and not just from girls either ;). Who would have thought that a simple lotion from The Body Shop would have such an effect on the gentlemen? I guess it may be time for me to stop spending £40 on those expensive, sophisticated perfumes, when a £7.00 body mist seems to do it all. (If you have seen Anchor Man - think ladies' version of Sex Panther - 60% of the time works every time ;) lol.)
I really can't recommend it highly enough!! xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love that lotion, my all time favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, will stock up on my eye make-up remover! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the rainforest shampoo, conditioner and hair mask to treat myself :)
    and some shower gels for my mum and sister to wrap up as stocking fillers at Christmas (yes I know it's early!).
    I have the Neroli Jasmin shower gel and body lotion and I agree it is heavenly! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig