Sunday 29 March 2009

Friday night purple


This is what I wore on Friday night for my friend's birthday party.
For my hair I used the babyliss conical wand.I had to order one off ebay after watching lollipop26's video!! I made the curls a little tighter as I knew it would be a loooong night and I did not want them to drop out too quickly. A ton of hair spray ensured that they were still in pretty good shape when I went to a housewarming party on Saturday, so I'm pretty impressed :).I used:
Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation (review coming up, but I love this so far!!),
MUFE lift concealer
MSF natural in medium
Nars laguna bronzer
Nars angelika blush
MAC moon river grand duo as highlight

UDPP
MAC violet pigment, scene, print, carbon, vellum and vapour e/s.
MAC blacktrack fluidline
L'Oreal voluminous mascara

BarryM 101
Trifle lipglass
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Ravishing!!! These colors suit you to a T. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, I'm so jealous because it would probably look rubbish on me. I'd love to see a tutorial for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fab job on your eyes. I love purples!! Would love to see you actually doing this look, do you make youtube videos? If not, you should x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes AV- just look at the bar on the right below the about me section and you will see my videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, stunning fotd - youre so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is so lovely, the curls look perfect! Pretty hairband too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful look! You're hair is gorgeous and the purple shadow look is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely fabulous! i really like the look you have under your followers. soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple looks stunning on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! i love your talent and skill

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow its really pretty =) your blending skill is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I hope you'll make a tutorial how to do this look on YT, I would be EXTREMELY grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love It Love It Love It!

    I want purple eyeshadow now....No - I need!

    As always i'm impressed and jelous!

    Love Love
    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  14. your hair looks amazings, the curls look very natural! would love to see a video on how you do this look

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw your soo pretty!! your skin looks so flawless! i'm going to follow your blog if thats ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. chau- thank you, and yes of course! I used the new maybelline dream satin liquid foundation :). I just put up a review of it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. divine honey! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loveeeeee this look!! Please PLEASE do a tutorial on it. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig